Andy Murray Pictures

Murray prescribed, “His beginning was very fine and sound, striking the ball solid with his forehand and I was hitting it short. But after 3-0 in the first set I performed well until 5-1 (in the second) and then completely misplaced attentiveness, and finished up being in a battle at the end, which I didn’t essentially need.

He further said, “I was much gladder with the means I punch the ball today compared to my first match, bar the first and last three games.”

Somewhere else, sixth seed Juan Martin del Potro of Argentina facilitated past Janko Tipsarevic 6-4 6-1, and 11th seed David Ferrer of Spain defeat Croatia’s Marin Cilic 3-6 6-3 6-4.

On the other hand In the women’s draw, 13th seed Caroline Wozniacki defeat fourth seed Elena Dementieva 7-5 6-4 to participate in a quarter-final against eighth seed Svetlana Kuznetsova, who beat fellow Russian Alisa Kleybanova 6-2 6-1. Samantha Stosur carried out her win over second seed Dinara Safina by thrashing Amelie Mauresmo 6-4 6-4, and the Australian now face 11th seed Victoria Azarenka , who crushed Agnes Szavay 6-2 6-4.

Andy Murray
Andy Murray
Andy Murray
Andy Murray
Andy Murray